This is your Meditations Page for February 2023
Last Updated 1/17/23
Meditations are a crucial part of the Purpose Posse experience as we regularly “Practice His Presence”.
Live Meditations occur weekly:
Tuesday Evening 7:00 PM – Meditation
Friday Mornings 7:15 AM – Prayer
Saturday Mornings 7:15 – Worship/ 7:25 ish Meditation
These meditation sessions are recorded and made available as downloadable/streaming audio files to use whenever is most convenient for you. See our library of past meditations below.
The webinar at the link below is an excellent introduction to Christian Meditation. We recommend you review this prerecorded session if you have not been involved in meditation prior to joining the Purpose Posse. It is 47 minutes in length.
Also be sure to review the PDF below featuring Biblical Scriptures on Mindfulness, Mediation & Stillness.
(Downloadable/Streamed Audio Files)
- You gain insight and instruction of truth (Psalm 119:99; 2 Timothy 2:7)
- You get a positive outlook on life (Psalm 104:34)
- You deepen your love for the Scriptures and God (Psalm 119:97)
- You become prosperous as you apply the insights gained (Joshua 1:8).
- You grow and become stable in the Christian life (Psalm 1:2-3; John 15:4)
- You develop a strong prayer life (John 15:7)
- You are motivated to ministry (1 Tim. 4:15; 1 Sam. 12:24)
- Meditation motivates you to repent and live better (Psalm 39:3; Rev. 2:5).
- You find the peace of God (Phil. 4:8,9)
- You get a clear focus to guide you in making decisions (Col. 3:2; Matt. 6:33)
- You focus your life on Christ (Heb. 12:3; 1 John 3:1)
Colossians 3 (15:54)
Meditations based on Literature
Heir to the Crown – Day 21 Meditation (xx:xx)
Heir to the Crown – Day 29 Meditation (xx:xx)