As a CrossPoint counseling client, you now have COMPLIMENTARY access to our thriving online Wellness program – Purpose Posse
Our goal at Crosspoint is to help you to live life to the FULLEST and THRIVE! We encourage redemption in the Mind, Body, And Spirit. We provide clinical care and wellness services, and we would like to offer the opportunity to become a member of the Purpose Posse at NO COST while you are in clinical care with a CrossPoint counselor!
What is the Purpose Posse?
Our virtual wellness space brings together a community of people that want guidance, support and encouragement with physical: movement, nutrition, spiritual and mindset. Each month our coaches provide a focus for each area- Mind, Body and Spirit. There are many options to customize your experience as you participate at a level that works for you!
We believe in learning about our bodies and what works best for them. We give you the space to figure out what works for your body. There is not one way! We also believe that shame is not the answer. We hope to help you find movement that you enjoy and that is safe for your body!
Features and Benefits of the Purpose Posse:
- Weekly emails with updates and encouragement!
- You can join us live on Zoom or just access the content on your own time!
- Over 250 prerecorded workouts for you including cycling, Pilates strength and cardio!
- Over 250 prerecorded meditations!
- Come together for Bible studies and a memory verse for each month!
- Nutrition topics such as: water intake, grocery store tips, salad challenge, understanding protein, carbs and fat, green veggies, eating in season, and more!
- Help your MINDSET with group readings that have included books such as: The Circle Maker, The Best of Me, Resilient, Forgotten God, Crazy Love, and more!
Our Current Weekly Zoom Meeting Schedule:
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM Weekly organization and planning support
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM Strength Workout
7:00 PM – 7:15 PM Biblical Meditation
7:15 AM Prayer Call
7:15 AM – 7:25 AM Worship
7:25 AM – 7:40 AM Biblical Meditation
7:45 AM – 8:30 AM+/- Strength & Cardio Workout
8:45 AM Weekly Celebration and Habit Setting