SYMBIS – Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts
Bonus Session on Blended Families
Are You Preparing For Your Wedding or looking for an Ideal Wedding Gift for that Couple Heading Down the Aisle?
Do you want the very best for your relationship?
Let Us Prepare You for Your Marriage.
SYMBIS is a faith-based marriage preparation program that has helped tens of thousands of couples start their journey together on the best possible foot.
SYMBIS Workshop Schedule
All sessions will be held online. Once you sign up a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
- Class # 1 – Thursday June 15, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 2 – Thursday June 22, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 3 – Thursday June 29, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 4 – Thursday July 6, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 5 – Thursday July 13, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 6 – Thursday July 20, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 7 – Thursday July 27, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 8 – Thursday August 3, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Bonus Session on Blended Families – Thursday August 10, 2023 | 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Regularly $250 PER COUPLE but NOW JUST $199 and includes all classes and course materials!
*Please note – Registration closes June 8th to allow time for shipping of course materials.
Direct questions to Rondey Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does the SYMBIS Program Include?
- All classes and instruction
- The SYMBIS couples assessment and review
- The SYMBIS book and couple’s workbook
- A step-by-step process for realizing instant results
- Proven and reliable guidance you can count on
- Engaging exercises and numerous conversation starters
- An upbeat and guilt-free tone for positive outcomes
- A customized road map to getting the love you want
- Your own personality assessment for better marriage (Included with this Course)
In this course you will learn how to:
- Leverage your personality with your partner
- Improve your communication around difficult issues
- Manage expectations and unspoken rules
- Ask the difficult questions – 7 questions every person should know answers to before they marry