Based on the super successful SYMBIS (Saving Your marriage Before it Starts) model, this comprehensive course explores nine critical questions you need to ask before and after you remarry. The course and accompanying book will help you and your partner cut through the conflicting advice and find clarity for your unique situation
This is a 9 session program that will help you know whether you’re ready to marry again. Find out what it’s all about by joining us for a free information session on September 25th.
Direct questions about this program to Rondey Allen at
Rondey Allen, MSW, LICSW
Course taught by Rondey Allen, MSW, LICSW
Nine Saturday morning sessions
Join Us for a Free Info Session
on September 25th, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Classes begin the following Saturday, October 2nd
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Be better prepared for your second time around.
Cost for the nine sessions and course materials is $250.00 per couple
A Zoom link will be sent to you after you register.
The 9 week course includes:
- One copy of the book
- His and Hers workbooks
- Full SYMBIS assessment for each partner
The nine critical questions you have to ask before your second marriage
1. Are you ready to get married again?
2. Have you faced the myths of marriage honestly?
3. Can you identify your love style?
4. Have you developed the habit of happiness?
5. Can you say what you mean and understand what you hear?
6. Have you bridged the gender gap?
7. Do you know how to fight a good fight?
8. Do you know how to blend a family?
9. Are you and your partner soul mates?