God’s plan for sexual intimacy in marriage is the work of a Master artist and genuine intimacy is like a beautiful masterpiece. Come and learn how to make your masterpiece from two-time nationally award-winning sexuality researcher and author of – The Art of Intimate Marriage: A Christian Couple’s Guide to Sexual Intimacy.
Day One (Friday, June 25th)
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM (all sessions will be on Zoom)
The Art of Validation:
- How to build understanding and empathy in marriage
- Conflict that leads to Connection
Cost per couple is $50
Includes both days of sessions – totaling 6 hours of:
- Exercises for couples
Direct questions to Rondey Allen at
A recording of the workshop will be made available to attendees following the event. More details will be provided by email regarding how to access these recordings.
Day Two (Saturday, June 26th)
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (followed by a one hour lunch)
The Art of Marital Intimacy:
- The importance of Touch and Affection
- Building marital intimacy through Friendship, Affection, and Sensual Touch
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The Art of Sexual Intimacy:
- The Spiritual View of Sex
- Challenges to sexual intimacy
- Anatomy and Physiology of sexual functioning
- Managing the Challenges of sexual dysfunction
- The Fun and Practicals for a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship
The workshop will conclude with a question and answer session with Dr. Jennifer.