The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
based on New York Times bestselling book by John M. Gottman and Nan Silver
Program begins February 20th and runs 8 weeks on Monday evenings
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work (1999) draws on data from relationship studies and interviews to do exactly what it promises in its title. These classes will take you through the key changes you can make to overcome the common problems that damage relationships and build a supportive, romantic marriage.
Appropriate couples are:
Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
Those needing better conflict management tools
What will you learn in the Seven Principles Program?
The main goal of The Seven Principles Couples Program is to help couples strengthen their relationships in a variety of ways including deepening their love maps, fostering fondness and admiration, facilitating turning toward each other, accepting influence, solving solvable problems, overcoming gridlock, creating shared meaning, and maintaining gains.
Participants in the workshop will receive the book as well as the Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work “Couples Guide”.
Seven Principles Class Schedule
All sessions will be held online. Once you sign up a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
- Class # 1 – Monday February, 20th 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 2 – Monday February, 27th 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 3 – Monday March, 6th 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 4 – Monday March, 13th 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 5 – Monday March, 20th 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 6 – Monday March, 27th 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 7 – Monday April, 3rd 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Class # 8 – Monday April, 10th 2023 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Cost is $250 per couple and includes course materials (one book per couple and one Couples Guide per person).
Direct questions to Rondey Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org