Employment Opportunities at CrossPoint Clinical Services
Please see Indeed.com for our most recent listings.
We currently have exciting employment opportunities:
- Multiple Full or Part Time Mental Health Clinicians
- Marketing/Community Relations Coordinator (Part-time)
If interested, see below.
Mental Health Clinicians
Due to great need in the communities we serve and our expansion in Massachusetts, we regularly seek qualified part time and full time clinicians to join us.
We are currently seeking clinicians in our West Springfield and Worcester offices. Please see the job description below and follow the link to our online application if you wish to apply.
Christian Mental Health Clinicians
Do you ever sense that traditional approaches to mental health care are not enough? Feeling isolated in your private practice or mental health clinic? Wish you could bring the power of the Christian Gospel into your work? CrossPoint Clinical Services is now hiring full and part-time behavioral health clinicians who are independently licensed to practice in Massachusetts. We have current openings in our Worcester, Stoughton and West Springfield offices.
CrossPoint Clinical Services, Inc. is a non-profit public benefit company based in West Springfield, Massachusetts. We provide mental health counseling for individuals, couples and families; educational workshops on a variety of topics including wellness; and consultation services for pastors and lay church leaders.
CrossPoint was created to empower individuals and families in New England and beyond to overcome life’s challenges. Our mission is to promote personal healing through quality psychotherapeutic services and guide others to do the same with our professional consultation services. Our services are based on sound clinical practice and biblical principles. We believe that trust, respect, confidentiality and compassion are essential to our work with individuals, families, and professional clients. We are committed to providing high quality services in a Christian environment that engenders fellowship at every level of practice. For clients who aren’t comfortable with a biblically based approach we offer traditional therapeutic modalities.
As a clinician at CrossPoint Clinical Services, you will receive:
- Ongoing training and consultation to support you in the integration of faith and practice
- Fair and reasonable financial compensation via payroll, with no need for self-employment tax filing
- A competitive benefits package for full-time clinicians
- A flexible schedule
- A work environment that will support and enhance your Christian faith
Marketing/Community Relations Coordinator
Marketing/Community Relations Coordinator
Director of Marketing and Development
The Marketing/Community Relations Coordinator is primarily responsible for increasing public awareness of services provided by CrossPoint Clinical Services, and will assist as needed with other Community Relations tasks such as resource development. Will plan develop, implement, and analyze community relation campaigns, marketing efforts, and related events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expand the functionality of CrossPoint Clinical Services web site as new technologies become available.
- Ensure the web content is current.
- Pass on information obtained through the web-site (e.g. referrals, messages, contact information, pledges) in a timely way to the appropriate staff person(s).
- Maintain a spreadsheet with sortable lists of various types of community contacts, including, but not limited to: referral sources, donors, clients past and present, staff and volunteers, church leaders, media outlets, and other community providers.
- Leverage e-mail and social media platforms in an interactive way to inform community members of CrossPoint Clinical Services, learn more about community needs that CrossPoint Clinical Services can fill, and provide information that can benefit the community in ways that go beyond direct service provisions.
- Assist with event planning and speaking opportunities for CrossPoint managers and clinicians.
- Maintain working relationships with media outlets, churches, businesses, and other community organizations.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Development.
Other Community Relations Activities
- Provide informational materials about the organization, including mission, vison, services and needs of potential donors.
- Maintain a list of items the agency needs and use the web-site and social media to make these needs known to the community.
- Attend and participate in community relation meetings,
- Must maintain regular, ongoing communications with the Supervisor and/or the management team in order to ensure that public messaging content is in line with the agency’s mission and vision.
- Work with staff. interns and volunteers to achieve community relation goals.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Proficient in software necessary to manage data and present information to both live and remote audiences.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work extremely well as part of a team.
- Must be able to form collaborative working relationships with other professionals quickly and easily.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field and/or two years experience in public relations, marketing, communications or related experience.
- Knowledge of social media and HTML.
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general marketing strategies.
- Proven success with web-site development and management required.
- Experience using current social media platforms at an advances level is required.
- Must be able to pass a Background Record Check (BRC)
- Prolonged periods sitting, listening, and observing or working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Choose your own hours
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Springfield, MA 01089: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in West Springfield, MA 01089