Employment Opportunities at CrossPoint Clinical Services
Last Updated 9/24/21
We currently have exciting employment opportunities:
- Multiple Full or Part Time Mental Health Clinicians
- Computer Electronics Technician
If interested, see below.
Mental Health Clinicians
Due to great need in the communities we serve and our expansion in Massachusetts, we regularly seek qualified part time and full time clinicians to join us.
We are currently seeking clinicians in our West Springfield and Worcester offices. Please see the job description below and follow the link to our online application if you wish to apply.
Christian Mental Health Clinicians
Do you ever sense that traditional approaches to mental health care are not enough? Feeling isolated in your private practice or mental health clinic? Wish you could bring the power of the Christian Gospel into your work? CrossPoint Clinical Services is now hiring full and part-time behavioral health clinicians who are independently licensed to practice in Massachusetts. We have current openings in our Worcester, Stoughton and West Springfield offices.
CrossPoint Clinical Services, Inc. is a non-profit public benefit company based in West Springfield, Massachusetts. We provide mental health counseling for individuals, couples and families; educational workshops on a variety of topics including wellness; and consultation services for pastors and lay church leaders.
CrossPoint was created to empower individuals and families in New England and beyond to overcome life’s challenges. Our mission is to promote personal healing through quality psychotherapeutic services and guide others to do the same with our professional consultation services. Our services are based on sound clinical practice and biblical principles. We believe that trust, respect, confidentiality and compassion are essential to our work with individuals, families, and professional clients. We are committed to providing high quality services in a Christian environment that engenders fellowship at every level of practice. For clients who aren’t comfortable with a biblically based approach we offer traditional therapeutic modalities.
As a clinician at CrossPoint Clinical Services, you will receive:
- Ongoing training and consultation to support you in the integration of faith and practice
- Fair and reasonable financial compensation via payroll, with no need for self-employment tax filing
- A competitive benefits package for full-time clinicians
- A flexible schedule
- A work environment that will support and enhance your Christian faith
Computer Electronics Technician
The Computer Electronics Technician will work with users to troubleshoot problems with computing hardware and related electronic devices and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists computer operators with technical problems as needed.
- Performs regular preventive maintenance and diagnotic tests on computer systems.
- Configures, tests, sets up, updates, and repairs computer systems, hardware, software and other office equipment.
- Maintains computer systems and backs up software
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- To answer and evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemails, emails, and in person requests for assistance for employees experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer related technologies.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Work with management and team members to implement organization wide deployments of new hardware and software.
- Train users on software or hardware on site.
- Identifies common causes of trouble such as loose connections or defective equipment.
- Reviews manufacturers’ specifications on connections and methods to locate problems.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work extremely well as part of a team.
- At least one year of related training at vocational school or community college.
- At least three years on the job training.
- Certification by the International Society of Certified Electronic Technicians (SCET) or the Electronics Technicians Association (ETA) preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass a Background Record Check (BRC)
- Prolonged periods sitting, listening, and observing or working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel to offsite assignments.
- Ability to differentiate wire and cable color
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt