Redeemed Sexuality answers many of these and other questions that singles, teens, and parents ask the authors in their conferences and sessions, including:
- What is God’s plan for sex?
- How should single, working professionals, college students, teens, and all other unmarried individuals understand their sexuality in light of God’s plan?
- What is allowed and how far is too far?
- How can we have healthy, intimate connections with others?
- What is purity and how do we deal with temptation when it is so hard to escape?
- How do we work through the damage and pain that is already done?
- How can parents effectively communicate with their kids about sex? This comprehensive guide strives to bring clarity and understanding to topics that many Christians have trouble discussing. Journey with us as we discover a vibrant understanding of God’s plan for redeemed sexuality.
Join us for dinner from 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM on August 3rd to hear Dr. Jennifer Konzen speak on these topics at this special workshop.
*This event will be held live and is available to stream over Zoom*
- Cost is $49.99 per person or $80 per couple and includes the workshop as well as dinner (for onsite attendees)
- Cost for Students is just $25
Direct questions to Rondey Allen at email@example.com