Evidence-based Christian sex therapy training. Build skills to enhance your counseling in this subject area or work towards certification.
Equip yourself for the ever-changing world of sexuality and intimacy training. Whether you wish to grow your practice or build your skills so you can better counsel those in your congregation, this is a unique opportunity to learn from one of the top minds in the field.
This online, training program (CEU’s pending) will be led by nationally acclaimed researcher and author:
Dr. Jennifer Konzen, PsyD, LMFT, CST, CCDC
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Author of three books: The Art of Intimate Marriage, Redeemed Sexuality, and Graduated Intimacy: A Guided Intervention for Increasing Sexual Intimacy in Marriage.
- Director, The Center for Sexuality San Diego
- Certified Sex Therapist
- Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Adjunct Professor, Bethel University, Point Loma Nazarene University, Alliant International University, Rocky Mountain School of Ministry and Theology
“Live” on Zoom
- Couples in Crisis
- Sex Therapy for Couples
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Abuse and Trauma
Cost per student is $199 and includes 4 hours of instruction.
Continuing Education Credits for this class is pending. More information on CE’s will be available soon on this web page. Please check back.
Direct questions to Rondey Allen at:
Friday, June 25th
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Session #1
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Break
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Session #2
The class will conclude with a question and answer session with Dr. Jennifer.
The two sessions will be recorded and will be made available to paid attendees following the training.