Make This Your Best Year Yet with the Purpose Posse!
Join a group of like-minded individuals working to become the physical and spiritual person God intends them to be. This program is for people of all fitness levels — beginners are welcome! Both group and individual training options are available.
Our virtual faith-based wellness space brings together a community of people that want guidance, support and encouragement with physical: movement, nutrition, spiritual and mindset. Every month, our coaches provide a focus for each area: mind, body, and spirit. There are many options to customize your experience as you participate at a level that works for you.
We believe in learning about our bodies and what works best for them. We give you the space to figure out what works for your body. There is not one way! We also believe that shame is not the answer. We hope to help you find movement that you enjoy and that is safe for your body.
If you are a current CrossPoint counseling client, you now have COMPLIMENTARY access to our thriving online Wellness program – the Purpose Posse.
Our goal at CrossPoint is to help you to live life to the FULL and THRIVE! We encourage redemption in mind, body, and spirit. We provide clinical care and wellness services, and we offer the opportunity to become a member of the Purpose Posse at NO COST while you are in clinical care with a CrossPoint counselor.
*Although this service is now free to our clients, donations are always encouraged if you are able in order to aid in the continued success of our programs*
If you are not currently a counseling client at CrossPoint Clinical Services, the Purpose Posse is always accepting new members at the low cost of $20/month.
Features and Benefits of the Purpose Posse:
- Weekly emails with updates and encouragement
- Access to content live on Zoom or on your own time
- Over 250 prerecorded workouts for you including cycling, Pilates strength and cardio
- Over 250 prerecorded meditations
- Bible studies and a memory verse for each month
- Nutrition topics such as: water intake, grocery store tips, salad challenge, understanding protein, carbs and fat, green veggies, eating in season, and more
- Help your mindset with group readings that have included books such as: The Circle Maker, The Best of You, Resilient, Forgotten God, Crazy Love, and more
- Guidance from a seasoned fitness professional with over a decade of experience
- Become part of a community of like-minded people looking to be physically and spiritually healthy
- Gain energy to live out your life to the fullest
- Stay in shape and feeling better about yourself
- Lower your anxiety
- Improve your mood
- Control your weight
- Reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
Pick & Choose What Meetings You Would Like to Attend from Our Current Weekly Zoom Schedule:
- Sunday Nights:
- 7:30 PM – 8:00 PM Weekly organization and planning support
- Tuesday Nights:
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM Strength Workout (great for beginners!)
- 7:00 PM – 7:15 PM Biblical Meditation
- Friday Mornings:
- 7:15 AM Prayer Call
- Saturday Mornings:
- 7:15 AM – 7:25 AM Worship
- 7:25 AM – 7:40 AM Biblical Meditation
- 7:45 AM – 8:30 AM Strength & Cardio Workout (more advanced)
- 8:45 AM Weekly Celebration and Habit Setting
What’s in the Purpose Posse Package?
- Professional Health & Coaching in the areas of habits, nutrition, exercise and scripture memory
- Live online workouts for all levels of fitness
- Live online Christian meditations
- Access to a library of 200+ video workouts and meditations with new ones added each month
- Guidance, accountability and support on your journey
- Faith-based workouts that can be completed from your home, from 12 minutes up to 55 minutes.
- Many workout styles to choose from: HIIT, drumsticks, cardio, stretching, seated exercise, strength & low-impact
- A monthly plan with suggested daily workouts (a monthly calendar and worksheets to follow along)
- A PRIVATE Facebook group where you will get encouragement, motivation, accountability and LIVE WORKOUTS
- Faith-based teaching and encouragement
- Healthy habit tips and strategies
- Weekly emails updates with lessons and what to expect for the upcoming week
- Group Bible/Book study options and accountability
- Resources with valuable information to benefit you on your health journey
Redeeming The Mind, Body, And Spirit Through Exceptional Clinical Care and Wellness Services