SYMBIS – Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts
Bonus Session on Blended Families
SYMBIS is a faith-based marriage preparation program that has helped tens of thousands of couples start their journey together on the best possible foot.
Learn More About the Amazing Benefits of This Class:
Do you want the very best for your relationship? Are You Preparing For Your Wedding or looking for an Ideal Wedding Gift for that Couple Heading Down the Aisle?
Let Us Help Prepare You for Marriage!
In This Course You Will Learn How To:
- Leverage your personality with your partner
- Improve your communication around difficult issues
- Manage expectations and unspoken rules
- Ask the difficult questions – 7 questions every person should know answers to before they marry
What Does the SYMBIS Program Include?
- All classes and instruction
- The SYMBIS couples assessment and review
- The SYMBIS book and couple’s workbook
- A step-by-step process for realizing instant results
- Proven and reliable guidance you can count on
- Engaging exercises and numerous conversation starters
- An upbeat and guilt-free tone for positive outcomes
- A customized road map to getting the love you want
- Your own personality assessment for better marriage (Included with this Course)
SYMBIS Workshop Schedule
All sessions will be held in a hybrid format (in-person and virtually). In-person classes location TBD. If you choose the virtual option, a Zoom link will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Class # 1 – Monday February 26, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Class # 2 – Monday March 4, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Class # 3 – Monday March 11, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Class # 4 – Monday March 18, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Class # 5 – Monday March 25, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Class # 6 – Monday April 1, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Class # 7 – Monday April 8, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Class # 8 – Monday April 15, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Bonus Session on Blended Families – Monday April 22, 2023 | 6:30 – 8:00 PM
NOW JUST $199 PER COUPLE (Regularly $250) and includes all classes and course materials!
*Please note – Registration closes February 19th to allow time for shipping of course materials.
Questions? Contact Rondey Allen at email@example.com